Tomb Raider | Lara Croft Global | Forum

Lara Croft Survivor Statue Exclusive

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 19/12/2013, 20:55

Group:
Admin Founder

| Ghost |

Questa statua di Lara è stata realizzata in scala 1/4, attestandosi a un'altezza totale di 20 cm compresa la base, rifinita a mano, è in resina polystone verniciata e con i dettagli più raffinati. Utilizza tutti i beni direttamente dal gioco, siamo stati in grado di ricreare tutti i dettagli che si riconoscono dopo che Lara viene coinvolta in un combattimento.
Questa è la versione esclusiva di Lara Croft, disponibile solo presso GamingHeads.com. Oltre al resto a Lara viene fornito un fucile da combattimento supplementare, quello che riesce a rubare da una delle guardie Solarii.
La statua include imballaggi a colori deluxe, una base numerata a mano, e un certificato di autenticità che ti permette di acquistare lo stesso numero di modello nelle versioni future della collezione Tomb Raider.
Limitata a soli 500 esemplari.
Si tratta di una gamma completamente nuova, in modo da pre-order rapidamente per garantire un numero basso prima che sia completamente sold-out.
Le immagini sono rappresentative solo e il prodotto finale può variare.
Prezzo: 339,99 dollari

Dimensioni: 20 pollici

Artist: Alejandro Pereira

Disponibile: Q2 2014

Limitato a: 500 pezzi in tutto il mondo

fonte

statua lara croft

statua lara croft survivor

tomb raider lara staue

altre immagini seguendo il link della fonte :lara:

"A famous explorer once said that the extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are. I'd finally set out to make my mark - to find adventure. But instead, adventure found me. When all seemed lost, I found a truth, and I knew what I must become."

~ Lara Croft

Gaming Heads is incredibly proud to present Lara Croft, the young archaeologist heroine of 2013's Tomb Raider and an icon in the gaming industry for many years.

Lara set off on her first expedition to find the lost Japanese island of Yamatai, but ended up hunted by sadistic islanders after being shipwrecked. Here she is, inspired directly by the box art of the game, standing tall atop the mountains of Yamatai clutching her signature bow. Lara has been crafted to a 1/4 scale, coming in at a total height of 20 inches including the base.

This statue is cast from polystone resin, with all the paint and finer detailing finished by hand. Using assets directly from the game, we've been able to recreate all of the detail that you'll recognise after Lara becomes embroiled in combat.

This is the exclusive version of Lara Croft, available only at GamingHeads.com. In addition to the bow, Lara also comes with an additional combat shotgun, which she manages to steal from one of the Solarii guards.

The statue includes deluxe, full-color packaging, a hand numbered base, and a certificate of authenticity which allows you to purchase the same model number in future releases in the Tomb Raider collection.

Limited to 500 units only.

This is an entirely new range, so pre-order quickly to secure a low number before it's entirely sold-out.

Images shown are representative only and final product may vary.
Price: Price: $339.99

Dimensions: 20 Inches
Artist: Alejandro Pereira
Available: Q2 2014
Limited to: 500 pieces worldwide

www.gamingheads.com/index.php?optio...d=3&product=131

Edited by Aldebaran. - 19/12/2013, 21:06

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 19/12/2013, 21:03

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Group:

| Ghost |

Molto bella rifinita bene sembra vera...

CITAZIONE
Prezzo: 339,99 dollari

ah però! al giorno d'oggi chissà se qualcuno spenderà questa cifra.

view post Posted on 19/12/2013, 21:11

La mia felicità sei tu.

Group:
Supermoderator

| Ghost |

Grazie Alde, avrei creato volentieri il topic io ma non ho proprio avuto tempo :( A parte questo trovo questa statua incredibile :o: è bellissima, avessi soldini in più la prenderei al volo, me ne sono innamorata :wub:

Web Contacts  Top
2 replies since 19/12/2013, 20:55   230 views