Tomb Raider | Lara Croft Global | Forum

Meagan Marie diventa Community Manager

« Older   Newer »
Alexia Croft
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 00:46

CITAZIONE (MeaganMarie @ 7/5/2011, 01:31) 
Hello All!

It looks like Alexia posted my greeting, but I worry there was some confusion as to why I didn't introduce myself earlier. I'm in the process of moving across the country for the new job at Crystal Dynamics, and the packing is consuming most of my free time. Any free time I have is being spent with my family before I move. That, and I haven't officially started the job yet, so I don't have a Crystal Dynamics email address with which to register for new forums. I just used my personal one for now and will switch over when the time is right.

As soon as I have a desk and a personal computer and all that I'll be back in the forums for updates and whatnot!

Thank you all! And nice to meet you!

Meagan

Ciao bella ^_^

MeaganMarie
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 00:47

QUOTE (Aldebaran. @ 7/5/2011, 01:40) 
Welcome to LCG MeaganMarie, Thanks for your step :)

Thank you!

Kitt.
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 00:50

MeaganMarie quella vera di Crystal? :029-: :037-: ciaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ^_^

*LadyCroft*
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 06:02

CITAZIONE (Kitt. @ 7/5/2011, 01:50) 
MeaganMarie quella vera di Crystal? :029-: :037-: ciaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ^_^

:blink: ma dici :huh: davvero???!!! :07-: o mammina santa!!!! :o: e io che non spiccico na cippa ddella sua lingua :029-: ecco mò son sicura che farò una bella figura di m....a!!!

dico solo..... onoratissima di darti il mio Welcome Meagan :wub: :067-: :069-:

view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 09:22

Group:
Admin Founder

| Off |

Ooohh...very very nice larian girls , cool :014-:
Hi Meagan, welcome in our forum of LCG, you he she has let us like to read you :D
To the next visit, to soon :08-:

Web  Top
• Stefy92 •
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 09:41

CITAZIONE (MeaganMarie @ 7/5/2011, 01:31) 
Hello All!

It looks like Alexia posted my greeting, but I worry there was some confusion as to why I didn't introduce myself earlier. I'm in the process of moving across the country for the new job at Crystal Dynamics, and the packing is consuming most of my free time. Any free time I have is being spent with my family before I move. That, and I haven't officially started the job yet, so I don't have a Crystal Dynamics email address with which to register for new forums. I just used my personal one for now and will switch over when the time is right.

As soon as I have a desk and a personal computer and all that I'll be back in the forums for updates and whatnot!

Thank you all! And nice to meet you!

Meagan

Hi Meagan! Welcome to the forum, I'm very glad that you posted here :D
Good luck for your new job at Crystal Dynamics, wish you the best :08-:

Simo^TR
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 12:03

Welcome to LCG MeaganeMarie, nice to meet you :)

A.Croft.97
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 12:14

Meagan!!!!???? Welcome to LCG!!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Congratulation for your new job! ^_^

view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 13:17

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Group:

| Ghost |

Welcome *___*

Web  Top
Dante_Sparda
view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 18:19

Greetings Meagan,I hope that you will take an important role in the rebirth of the Tomb Raider's brand,maybe telling CD's guys that we have enough of being tricked by their words:

This is a little extract(in italian I can use ".." because I'm reading it on the ufficial guide of TR:U,but in english I can't,because it's my amatorial translation :P) from the ufficial guide of Tomb Raider Underworld:

"Nei vecchi titoli della serie c'erano numerosi enigmi inseriti all'interno dello scenario; questa volta abbiamo cercato di creare uno scenario che fosse di per sè un enigma,che fosse parte integrante dell'esperienza del gioco,che vivesse quasi di vita propria..."
Daniel Neuburger, Capo Grafica ambientale

In the elder titles of the Tomb Raider's series there were a lot of puzzles in the scenario; this time we have tried to create a scenario that was a puzzle itself,that was one with the game's experience,that it almost lived by its own...
Daniel Neuburger, Ambiental Graphic's Chief

What's wrong? I'll tell you:
The puzzle-scenario was a trick,infact the level of the Kraken(the masterpiece of this idea) is a complete failure in being a puzzle,if I compared to the elder Tomb Raider(TRIV in particular). it's not a puzzle! Yes it's spectacular at the beginning but then?

ok ok I'm a boring nobody but this is what I had to say..

We are cheering for you :00-:

view post Posted on 7/5/2011, 19:36

Group:
Supermoderator

| Ghost |

Hello Meagan!! Welcome to LCG Forum!!!

And good luck or your new job

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/7/2011, 00:05

Group:
Admin Founder

| Ghost |

Certo che Meagan e' davvero una professionista in fatto di cosplay:

jpg

Favolosa in questa immagine :08-:

fonte

Web Contacts  Top
view post Posted on 20/7/2011, 00:09

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Group:

| Ghost |

Complimenti! Mi piace la maschera d'acciaio in faccia

Web  Top
Nike Revenge
view post Posted on 16/8/2011, 22:06

Che carina ..... mi piacciono molto gli articoli che scrive ... è una brava scrittice ....................

view post Posted on 24/2/2012, 17:02

Group:
Admin Founder

| Ghost |

Non vedo piu l'account della bella Meagan... MeaganMarie... peccato ci abbia lasciati birbacciona...era una ragazza cosi' semplice prima di avere il potere e la spada di Artu' mannaggia, un abbraccio comunque e buon lavoro carissima! :08-:

Web Contacts  Top
51 replies since 25/4/2011, 21:19   1713 views